Lintec Containerised Batching Plants have found their way across the globe, gaining a worldwide reputation for their good quality and reliability. The brand is the only one worldwide that produces all of its mixing plants in 100% ISO sea container dimensions. Customers stand to gain several advantages by using the 100%-ISO container construction:
- Complete test erection and the opportunity of final acceptance by the customer at the production facility before transportation.
- Transport cost reduction of up to 70% as compared to conventional (non-containerised) plants.
- There is no need for extensive concrete foundations in the event of adopting a standard configuration.
- Quick assembly and dismantling time due to modular construction.
- Industry-leading environment, health and safety features in terms of design, e.g. safe access via integrated staircase or complete housing of the plant.
With a strong foundation laid by Lintec’s founder in 1919, Lintec has developed itself from its early beginning in Berlin, Germany, to a worldwide operating group with production facilities in several countries around the world. The brand today offers an extensive portfolio of asphalt mixing plants and concrete batching plants, meeting our clients’ global needs for stationary and mobile solutions, as well as various capacities and configurations.